Is it me or can you not keep a great winning streak going ok so heres what happend i started as hearts and got off to a reall bad start then near the end of the season i was going for the European 3rd spot then all off a suddon the late Gretna some how are leading 2-1 the i score a goal george boyd as usal icon_wink.gif lol then they change tactics so i pause the game thinking ha ill counter that tactic laughing till the 96th Min GOAL FOR GRETNA!!!! and its god damn duchar =[ makes me not want to play FM when some turd whos playing in america now and a club thats going down the toilet beats me lol Argh The AI seems to hate me =] before you all say ITS MY tactics its not lol just bad luck icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by TheShamanOfFm:

lol the thing that annoyed me is the match was supposed to be over it was only extended by 4 mins and the ref let it run 2 mins more :@

Are you Fergie in disguise? icon_biggrin.gif

Seriously, though. I'm a beneficiary of this as much as a victim. More, in fact.

The match engine doesn't know who is controling tactics - the AI or the human manager, so it's not conspiring against you. I've discovered quite quickly a tactic that only Arsenal seem to be able to break through when it comes to 4-2-4, and more recently I've found a 3-2-5 that usually manages to grab ME a draw/win when I'm a goal down/winning in the final ten.

Still gutting that 1/100 times it still happens to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived