XML error

As of today I have started getting .xml errors when trying to enter a match. I can do everything within the game except enter a match. I tried a different game save and the same thing happened.

When I go to enter a match the game itself goes from being full screen to being in a window. The game becomes unresponsive and I cannot click anything. A message comes up telling me I have an .xml error. The message I have gotten has gone back and forth between 3 different things, it says i have an xml error in default.xml, speed.xml or highlights.xml.

I tried going on holiday to avoid the game, that didn't work. I also tried switch my preferences to make the game run in 2D and when I click confirm I get the same error.

I am running the game with steam and I tried to defragment the game through steam and I am still getting this error.

If anyone could help me that would be fantastic, thanks.

you definately sure you have hidden files on and you search in the right place? you should have one. make sure if you do the manual uninstall you follow the instructions carefully especially the registry bit, very important you dont delete anything other than they say and restart your computer before trying to install again.

Archived