Quick Dynamic League Question :)

Hello all,

Just a quick question for a current, non player of FM11 but keen player of the others :)

I've heard and read a lot about FM11 and been interested mainly by the 'dynamic league reputation' thing

Is it easy to build a better reputation for 'lesser' leagues, or does it takes years of pain staking, hard work?

Cheers in advance

Saulty :thup:

sorry if this has been asked before, I did a quick search but, hey ho

Hello all,

Just a quick question for a current, non player of FM11 but keen player of the others :)

I've heard and read a lot about FM11 and been interested mainly by the 'dynamic league reputation' thing

Is it easy to build a better reputation for 'lesser' leagues, or does it takes years of pain staking, hard work?

Cheers in advance

Saulty :thup:

sorry if this has been asked before, I did a quick search but, hey ho

lol, must have been a very quick search. Would be the most discussed topic on the boards around release. Try going to advanced search, typing in Dynamic League Reputation and choosing to search titles only.

Dynamic League Reputation

Dynamic League Reputation - Where does it stop?

How is dynamic league reputation calculated?

Hope that gives you a bit of an idea about the feature.

lol, must have beena very quick search. Below are some of the better talks about it, from my 'quick search'

Dynamic League Reputation - Where does it stop?

How is dynamic league reputation calculated?

Hope that gives you a bit of an idea about the feature.

Haha, yee, was a very quick search.

Thanks a lot mate, this is perfect :thup:

Mods!?!?! Do your work :)

Takes a LOT of hard work to make significant gains. Took me 15 seasons to get an extra champs league spot for dutch league (won 8 champions leagues) to give you an idea. Don't forget lesser leagues might have only 1 representative in Europe or go out so early they hardly win any points for their countries coefficient ranking.

Archived