My player says i have a good sense of humour-Why?

Background-

4th season at Spurs, i loan Khedira from R.Madrid for the season with a deal to sign him for £3 million. He plays very well, but then get's injured for 5 months so i send him back to Real to save on wages and squad space. I then declare my interest in signing him on a permanent, which Khedira ignores even though he had a good time here. Then i see that Andy Carroll 'is glad to see his manager has a good sense of humour following his declaration in Sami Khedira'.

Why, what, how? :confused:;)

Background-

4th season at Spurs, i loan Khedira from R.Madrid for the season with a deal to sign him for £3 million. He plays very well, but then get's injured for 5 months so i send him back to Real to save on wages and squad space. I then declare my interest in signing him on a permanent, which Khedira ignores even though he had a good time here. Then i see that Andy Carroll 'is glad to see his manager has a good sense of humour following his declaration in Sami Khedira'.

Why, what, how? :confused:;)

He either thinks that Khedira is far too bad for you to want to sign or far too good to ever consider signing for you.

Archived