February patch..?

I know it's 99% certain that there will be one, but haven't heard anything. Has anyone else? I'm eagerly anticipating it, but I might aswell just start a new game now if they've confirmed somewhere that it won't be one. Also, as I can't remember this from previous February patches, will 6-month loans running from July-January be removed?

Thanks.

I hope they create and upgrade a lot of youngsters. I was disappointed when they didn't create Dani Carvajal, the best RB in Real Madrid academy.

My wishes for Real Madrid Castilla & U19:

Upgrade: Morata, Sarabia, Jesé, Àlex.

Create: Enzo, Carvajal, Noblejas.

There's basically everything they (FM) need to know about the academy, it's on the official Real Madrid website (Spanish website, not English). There's EVERYTHING about them (excluding videos).

One thing that they did do right (about time) was when they in the latest patch made David Mateos a CB instead of DM.

No, actually it's not. Rules are clear. Undeed thread.

It's not my thread, I came to make a post and that's about it. Does my post annoy you? Not like I would give a **** about it but that's your problem.

When names in my 'wish list' such as Carvajal, Noblejas and others are included, it doesn't harm to include one more even though it's not going to happen.

It's not my thread, I came to make a post and that's about it. Does my post annoy you? Not like I would give a **** about it but that's your problem.

When names in my 'wish list' such as Carvajal, Noblejas and others are included, it doesn't harm to include one more even though it's not going to happen.

Well said.

Archived