Central Midfielder fitness issue.

Before I post it on the bugs section (maybe too late) is anyone else having serious issues with their central midfielders and too a lesser extent wingers in respect of:

1) During a match they can drop to below 50% no matter how low their area covered is.

2) Can't play twice in a week because of this.

Is this a known issue and if so is there a workaround?

Before I post it on the bugs section (maybe too late) is anyone else having serious issues with their central midfielders and too a lesser extent wingers in respect of:

1) During a match they can drop to below 50% no matter how low their area covered is.

2) Can't play twice in a week because of this.

Is this a known issue and if so is there a workaround?

no, not at all. Im playing in the Finnish 2nd division with players that would make better plumbers, and they very rarely get below 60%. What instructions and roles do you use and where are you managing?

no, not at all. Im playing in the Finnish 2nd division with players that would make better plumbers, and they very rarely get below 60%. What instructions and roles do you use and where are you managing?

Scotland from lowest league now prem. Tried all instructions, low closing down, no free role, no forward runs. I also make sue they have high stamina and natural fitness!

Archived