Press-Conference

I would like to know the official answer about one thing regarding press-conferences. Do all the question that we answer to determine how the players will react to press-conference or just the one that is picked out to be in our Inbox?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers. :thup:

I'm no official person, but from my observations the morale changes and PR comments are only ever responses to the one response picked out.

Thank you. That's what I though in all honesty, but then it is very hard to fight complacency because reponds to questions about complacency are rarely picked out. IMO players should react to a press-conference as a whole.

Thank you. That's what I though in all honesty, but then it is very hard to fight complacency because reponds to questions about complacency are rarely picked out. IMO players should react to a press-conference as a whole.

I've never thought about this before.

In real life, do players attend press conferences, or do they just read about them in the press like the rest of us? That might be the answer to why they just react to the one answer picked out.

But IRL the press usually picks 5 or 6 answers, not one. So players should react to the oress conferences as a whole.

See, you're confusing real life with FM.

If FM picked 5 or 6 answers, then yes the players should respond to those.

But it doesn't, it picks 1 answer which is reported. Therefore the players respond to that one answer.

I've never thought about this before.

In real life, do players attend press conferences, or do they just read about them in the press like the rest of us? That might be the answer to why they just react to the one answer picked out.

They don't attend. They just read it in the newspapers.

But IRL the press usually picks 5 or 6 answers, not one. So players should react to the oress conferences as a whole.

I agree. :thup:

See, you're confusing real life with FM.

If FM picked 5 or 6 answers, then yes the players should respond to those.

But it doesn't, it picks 1 answer which is reported. Therefore the players respond to that one answer.

Yes, but IMO all or almost all question should be picked, so the players could repond to a press-conference as a whole.

Archived