Babacar - Work Permit

Hello guys, signed this guy for Man Utd for £18 million and turns out he cant get a work permit now i sent him out on loan to Antwerp to get a permit, im nearly at the end of my 2nd season of doing this with him and just wondered if anyone can shed any light on when id be able to get him a permit to play in England.

Sorry if this has been answered before but im a bit of a FM novice.

He should play a lot for Senegal, so no worries about his international status.

I signed him in 2011/2011 but he already had Italian citizenship.

He's now 22, 18 goals and 4 assists in 15 matches. (After he stopped placing shots).

A quicker way to get him a work permit is to offer him a new contract after he has played 1 or 2 games for his national team. This worked for me with him and Sime Verjesko (spelling) for my Fulham team. The work permit seems to be a lot more lenient when you offer a new contract. Just make sure you dont recall him if he has already played for the club you signed him from and Antwerp as he wont be allowed to play for a 3rd team (you) in the same season. Generally these players dont want to go back out on loan so you will be stuck with him not being able to play until the new season. Hope this helps.

Archived