Loaning Players from clubs after a few seasons - please help

Hi

I am playing as Livingstone in FM10 and I have brought them up from Division 3 to the Scottish Premier League - currently now in year 2012/2013.

I used to be able to loan players without paying their wages very easily from English/Scottish clubs.

Now, with EVERY player i want to loan, the club are asking for full wages to be paid & an initial fee of x

What has changed? Why now do I have to pay full wages for these players. I dont have any wage budget left. :(

Is it because i am now a premiership club, that they think i can/should afford it?

Hi

I am playing as Livingstone in FM10 and I have brought them up from Division 3 to the Scottish Premier League - currently now in year 2012/2013.

I used to be able to loan players without paying their wages very easily from English/Scottish clubs.

Now, with EVERY player i want to loan, the club are asking for full wages to be paid & an initial fee of x

What has changed? Why now do I have to pay full wages for these players. I dont have any wage budget left. :(

Is it because i am now a premiership club, that they think i can/should afford it?

I think you've answered your own question.

Lots of things, including the thing I quoted above.

Also the quality of player you are now looking at is greater. Before the clubs probably were happy to have the player go on loan and get some experiance, now you want to loan a proper player they want something in return.

Lots of things, including the thing I quoted above.

Also the quality of player you are now looking at is greater. Before the clubs probably were happy to have the player go on loan and get some experiance, now you want to loan a proper player they want something in return.

Ah man, but even players who are not in for example Man Utd's first eleven...i.e. reserves and youngsters are still hard to get. Even players on £250 a week - I need to pay their wages. Damn. Oh well - Guess I will have to work something out. Thanks for the reply though matey - Much Appreciated. If anyone else can add to this, please comment

Has your own squads average wage increased?

I susspect that if your average wage is very low then clubs will often not ask you to pay the wages of players, but if your average wage is decent then they will.

Yes Maidel my wages have to increase automatically by 25% everytime i get promoted. And thankfully its been 3 seasons in a row that I have gone up starting at Scottish 3rd division and now to Scottish Prem

At the beginning wages were very low..yes. Between £100-£300 per week - But now i have players on £3000-£5000 per week as the quality of players is much better ofcourse.

you are now a direct competitior to the SPL teams, why would they try and help you for free?

Hey Aussieant32, Yes you are right - But im trying to loan players from English league too as well as European leagues. But they all want wages paid in full plus an initial fee of around £200k

Thanks for your feedback though guys. Its making better sense now. Anymore comments on this anyone?

Hey Aussieant32, Yes you are right - But im trying to loan players from English league too as well as European leagues. But they all want wages paid in full plus an initial fee of around £200k

Thanks for your feedback though guys. Its making better sense now. Anymore comments on this anyone?

are you trying to load them all from top leagues in these countries?

are you trying to load them all from top leagues in these countries?

load them all? I only have all English & Scottish leagues running on my game - But with a large database with all players loaded from top european clubs

But if i can politely ask, does that make a difference in loaning players and their clubs fully paid wage demands?

load them all? I only have all English & Scottish leagues running on my game - But with a large database with all players loaded from top european clubs

But if i can politely ask, does that make a difference in loaning players and their clubs fully paid wage demands?

sorry, i obviously meant "are you trying to loan them all from top leagues in these countries?"

was a typing error

Archived