Is it just me or it's impossible to sell now?

It's 11.2.1 and I've been trying to sell of kinds of players. I get no offers and the ones I do are like pennies.

Here are just some of them

Diego Forlan ( no offers)

Taye Taiwo (only a few million, like 3 or 4)

Sergio Aguero (only from Inter and Chels as the offers were garbage)

Raul Garcia, Mario Suarez, Fran Merida (all no offers for the past 3 years except maybe one which was like 2mil for Fran)

Some garbage youth (offloaded them but only below market value and even then most had to be released on a free)

Arda Turan (only at market value or below (9mil or so bought him for like 22mil and he is doing very well)

Only good offer I ever got was from Boswinga for 22.5 from CSKA Moscow, 13.5mil for Camacho and after haggling some club up to 18/19m for Afellay. Note this is the only players that I've sold that are worth anything and its already like 2014 or so. Other than that it's only loan offers even though every freaken club keeps getting linked with my players.

And no I'm not using a crack, samething keeps happening regardless if its FMRTE or NOT.

Ultimately there is probably a good reason why you want to sell - they aren't too good and are on wages too high to encourage anyone to buy. Additionally I dont the player wants to move for less either, especially if he's fairly old at the end of his career

This reflects real life I think

The contracts are not expiring any time soon. I only try to sell if they played about 20 games or more and I've asking a reasonable price. All above market value because the market value is so freaken low.

there is your issue, you are trying to sell them for more than they are worth, even if you think the market value is low, that is what they are valued at, you asking for more money for a player you want to sell will never work.

Archived