[iPhone] Players to recommend?

What I've noticed with FM2011 is that there aren't many up and coming teenagers or players under 20 that has been included at game generation. I don't know if it is because with the number of countries increasing, the number of players in non-selected leagues is decreased to compensate.

E.g. I am playing as Inter while having English, German and Spanish leagues running in the background. The only decent recommendation for a player under 21 is a Brazilian called Guiliano playing for Internacional of Brazil.

Mate, there's plenty of upcoming talent!

Romelu Lukaku

Khouma Babacar

Yaya Sanogo

Chris Gadi

Arsenio Valpoort

Bojan became my best forward and the most expensive player in the world at Barcelona after 1 season :)

Neymar

Jano

Alexandre Coeff

Zakaria Labyad

Tony Huston

Dodo

Darnel Situ

I bought Toni Kroos in my 2nd season at Barcelona, he became my best AMC.

I would also recommend Daniele de Rossi, goes fairly cheap after a few seasons, managed to get him for 20mil at Barca and he's an essential squad member for me, managed to sell Xavi to cover the costs ;)

Romelu Lukaku

Khouma Babacar

Yaya Sanogo

Chris Gadi

Arsenio Valpoort

Bojan became my best forward and the most expensive player in the world at Barcelona after 1 season :)

Neymar

Jano

Alexandre Coeff

Zakaria Labyad

Tony Huston

Dodo

Darnel Situ

I would also recommend Daniele de Rossi, goes fairly cheap after a few seasons, managed to get him for 20mil at Barca and he's an essential squad member for me, managed to sell Xavi to cover the costs ;)

Most of these players do not appear in my game. Again, this is because of the leagues I have chosen to play with I think...

• SI Staff
What I've noticed with FM2011 is that there aren't many up and coming teenagers or players under 20 that has been included at game generation. I don't know if it is because with the number of countries increasing, the number of players in non-selected leagues is decreased to compensate.

E.g. I am playing as Inter while having English, German and Spanish leagues running in the background. The only decent recommendation for a player under 21 is a Brazilian called Guiliano playing for Internacional of Brazil.

If you run multiple leagues then it does 'push' things somewhat (in terms of memory usage etc.) which means the distribution of players is slightly different than if you run a single league (generally speaking my normal recommendation is that if you feel you're missing a specific player then try running a single league instead and see if he's present).

If you run multiple leagues then it does 'push' things somewhat (in terms of memory usage etc.) which means the distribution of players is slightly different than if you run a single league (generally speaking my normal recommendation is that if you feel you're missing a specific player then try running a single league instead and see if he's present).

Hi Marc, yeah I heard you explaining this in another thread. Another chance that a very small pool of talented youngsters can be 'fixed' to appear in all simulations, no matter which leagues you select?

Hi Marc, yeah I heard you explaining this in another thread. Another chance that a very small pool of talented youngsters can be 'fixed' to appear in all simulations, no matter which leagues you select?

I like this idea, just the top youngsters from all nations to be included on any database setting.

• SI Staff

I'm looking at trying to improve the database distribution further as part of a forthcoming update - but don't want to promise anything until I know exactly what can be done in this regard.

If you run only one league (i.e. the English League) then do the other countries still develop and play out their season anyway even though you can't manage there? I guess what I'm asking is will foreign players still develop abroad if you sell them or if you shortlist them?

Romelu Lukaku

Khouma Babacar

Yaya Sanogo

Chris Gadi

Arsenio Valpoort

Neymar

Jano

Alexandre Coeff

Zakaria Labyad

Tony Huston

Dodo

Darnel Situ

That's interesting.

I said before, with my game simulating Italian, English and Spanish leagues, most of the players on this list don't appear.

I tried with just the English league, and then English + Spanish leagues, there is absolutely no difference in who appears or not, compared with the 3 leagues running simultaneously.

In fact, I was looking for Neymar (who is with Santos) and if you only simulate the English league, Santos doesn't exist at all.

That's interesting.

I said before, with my game simulating Italian, English and Spanish leagues, most of the players on this list don't appear.

I tried with just the English league, and then English + Spanish leagues, there is absolutely no difference in who appears or not, compared with the 3 leagues running simultaneously.

In fact, I was looking for Neymar (who is with Santos) and if you only simulate the English league, Santos doesn't exist at all.

Yeah I couldn't get Neymar in my English league, pretty miffed, especially as he's speculated to be coming to the EPL!

I'm pretty sure all those players are visible with Spain loaded only, as I referred to my Barca save a lot :)

Romelu Lukaku

Khouma Babacar

Yaya Sanogo

Chris Gadi

Arsenio Valpoort

Neymar

Jano

Alexandre Coeff

Zakaria Labyad

Tony Huston

Dodo

Darnel Situ

Lukaku is always injured

Coeff never improved for me

Neymar is not suitable for a 4-5-1 as target

Sanogo has pretty good phases but delivers not constant

Giulliano is great

Oliver

Archived