Football Manager 12

I'am losing it with FM 11.

New Patch. Still Many Bugs in The Game.

J always get a crash dump every day.

I have relnstalled it many times and it still wont work

I have downloading files and still doesn't work.

I'am Consdering giving Football Manager 11 a break until the new patch comes out after the Janaury signings.

Anyway my question is:

Could we release the next game in december next year.

As SI shouldn't put FM Game out if it isn't working.

It would make the game better. No Crash Dumps or Bugs in the game.

Thanks

Football Manager is one of the most complex, if not the most complex game in industry. I'd say SI should give up seasonal releases, and work on one big and almost bug-free FM which would be worth the wait and go down as the best game ever made

Football Manager is one of the most complex, if not the most complex game in industry. I'd say SI should give up seasonal releases, and work on one big and almost bug-free FM which would be worth the wait and go down as the best game ever made

Agreed Mate

With every idea they fix, a new one will occur. The ME is very complex that its highly unlikely to produce an FM without any bugs.Yes you'd be right to think that some bugs are stupid such as these "Current" tactic bugs as well as other smaller ones, but remember that people also want FM to continue to develop new features. So I mean annual releases will most likely continue to go through, but you must give credit to SI for the introduction of "Hot Fixes" this year.

Agreed Mate

This has been mentioned several times before and will never happen due to the business plan SI have; mainly staying in business as without a seasonal release they would cease to exist and we would be left with CM or FIFA Manager (Not much of a choice I grant you)

FM Is a very complex game and although it was released with a high amount of bugs SI work well to get these fixed. Many other games, less complex than FM are often given 10+ patches before they are even remotly playable. I know some bright spark will comment on the speed in which SI release fixes but If you right a patch to fix something this can have an affect on other things in the game so fixes are vigourously tested.

That won't work. If it's going to be in development for 3 years they will obviously work on adding more elements to the game, since no one wants to wait 3 years instead of 1 for the same game. And with new elements come new bugs. I'm happy with the way it is now.

People act like FM is completely re-built from the ground up every year, it's pretty much one big data upgrade over the previous with a couple of new features and it takes longer than a year to update the data, add some features in and test them? did we really need facebook/twitter/youtube crap, was that really a feature so high on everyones' wish list this year? was that the best thing they could come up with? whatever happens with FM fanboys will defend it to the death because at the end of the day it's the best management game out and it's the only choice we got, does that make it a great game? no it sure as hell doesn't but for the most part it's playable but I'm not sure why so many bugs get past the testers and isn't it about time to bring out betas so people can point the bugs out? if SI don't have enough time to test everything why the hell they throwing out a game that they KNOW is full of bugs?

Oh we didn't have time to build your car, so we're giving it to you like this with some problems that we might fix at a later date, so until we do your car is useless.

Test the game, it's not that hard to give people a beta to test and report back on, is it? people are just constantly making excuses for SI and all that crap, at the end of the day it's their JOB to bring out a playable GAME, it's not something they do for FREE so you can't say hell, we didn't have enough time here's a buggy game we might fix one day. When you consider the transfer bug FM2011 had you must wonder why nobody saw this before and it meant waiting a MONTH to play the game, but fanboys will be fanboys.

Archived