'Player X must be stopped' - Very Inaccurate and Far too Common!

Playing as San Jose Earthquakes out in the MLS and I keep getting this before a match. The latest one is 'Stephenson must be stopped'. This refers to my midfielder Khari Stephenson who did not start the last game, came on as a substitute and did not particularly impress. In the other league games before that he did nothing either. Then you have my top scorer Chris Wondolowski who has 3 in 3 and Geovanni with an average rating of 7.45 who have both been ignored by the opposition. They're nearly always inaccurate and it seems as though it just appears randomly.

Also on FM 2010 I'm sure it appeared a lot less which was much better. For example if your striker had scored in his last 3 games you may get the news item from the opposition, now it seems to be every single match on a random player! If this is a bug fair enough but if not why have SI lowered their standards so much?

Yeah i'm on 11.2. On 11.1 it was the same player every single match with their morale dropping down to the lowest. Now it's a random player but still occurs every single match which it shouldn't in my opinion, particularly not to just a random player who's done nothing.

Pretty much all in this thread..

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/245693-Before-every-match...

As I posted in there they target players that have not even played for me or guys that are just coming back from injury with not a chance of playing with there 65% condition,broken feature that even if it was working would add nothing to the game and does not happen in real life to this degree.

Archived