Anyone else think...

That as there's no Champ Man this year, there's no real competition for FM, and they've just become lax?

After so many years of quality games it's difficult to believe that what i'm playing was even considered for release by Sports Interactive.

Take some advice out of your own game;

For the Fans!

and don't forget,

Don't become complacent.

And my final words;

I'm disappointed in your performance.

have you played any of the recent championship managers?

wouldn't exactly call it competition in terms of quality, it was truly dire in pretty much every respect i cant imagine SI felt they had to up their game as a result of CM being on the market.

it would be nice if football manager had some genuine competition tho aka fifa and pes, it raises the standards of both games

There is no competition...

if I stop buying FM, I won't buy something else... I'll just stick with the older versions that worked properly.

FM is the only game I buy and play, I have no care for any others... so it will be a sad day for me if I choose to no longer buy it (but I might then regain a life ;) )

if you find the game buggy you should do what i do and wait until the 3rd patch to buy it.

I don't want to get into the rights and wrongs of the patching cycle all I know is it gives me a year with a polished, finished product.

Archived