Has anyone played as QPR?

i was them and got promoted winning the league. u dont have more than a mil to spend first season but when i got promoted he gave me options with the top one about 47 mil if i can remember correctly.

I chose top half finish which was 37 mil. stil a juicy sum lol

Not played as them, but in December 2017 of my current save they had a change of chairman who had to 'settle the clubs extortionate' debts....

Found it rather odd....

Why is this rather odd, 2017 is 7 years away yet and as such many changes can happen to the club. Look at Portsmouth who only a few years ago were on the brink of being one of the richest clubs in the premier league.

Why is this rather odd, 2017 is 7 years away yet and as such many changes can happen to the club. Look at Portsmouth who only a few years ago were on the brink of being one of the richest clubs in the premier league.

He's probably saying it's odd cause the current qpr chairman is mega mega rich.

Anyway cheers for answers guys. Started as them anyway and things with finances are pretty **** poor. Not allowed many coaches or much at all! Still I won my first game 6-0 away to Doncaster so am hoping for a speedy promotion.

just because a club has mega rich people on the board, doesnt mean they will invest loads into it. i wonder how much the qpr board has spent in real life since they took over a few seasons ago

I know but for the club to be left in massive debt seems odd non.

And I know qpr havnt spent alot at all, I just wondered if inthe game that changed whenthey got in the epl. And I have my answer.

TheGulls...

And we all know what happened don't we? In my game, nothing had changed, so unless in the game, Briatore suddnlly became a gambling and prostitute addict, I find it hard to believe that the club could have gotten into debt with him...

Yes we have seen it before countless times in real life, but at the start of the game they are a very rich club, they had been promoted and relegated again, even without Flavio, they have more money than they know what to do with...

So...again...I found it odd that the new chairman had to settle substantial debts lol. Unfortunately, AI teams in FM are not like they are in RL with chairmen buying £200k oak tables while the first team gets changed in darkness because they can't afford the electricity bill.

Archived