Does anyone else find there are way too many woodwork?

Played with the new patch about 10 games and i find ridiculous the amount of woodwork! No game without at least 1-2, and i can cope with that, but when i have games like the one with Mallorca(it must be a world record :) ), i start to think if there is a new kind of bug...i hope it was just a one-time thing and that's why i asking if this thing happend to you guys...Sorry my poor english.

12559466.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

63380284.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Meh- yes and no. I have had games where I hit the woodwork tons of times, others where I never do and still win easily.

There are too many own goals (always have been), IMO, but I seem to be the only person here who has brought that up. And by own goals, I mean both FOR and AGAINST my team.

The developer guys keep denying that there is a problem with this. They say the rate is set at 0.75 per game, but really it happens a lot more often than that in FM. I think when I get some time I'll revisit my games and count all the woodwork hits.

Since the patch (coinciding with my new season) this woodwork issue is absolutely out of control for me...

Here's my most recent game, as an example...

87077015.png

-edit. Went ahead and added them up, actually. 34 strikes against the woodwork in the last 34 games. That seems unrealistic.

-edit. Went ahead and added them up, actually. 34 strikes against the woodwork in the last 34 games. That seems unrealistic.

That seems perfect to me. 1 a match is the amount I'd expect, though it may be a little less in real life.

7 in one match seems high, but as a one off it is perfectly plausible.

Archived