Penaltyes

What the hell is wrong with those penaltyes, cant score a stupid penalty i have C.Ronaldo, with 19 at penalty taking and he missed 6 out of 9. I've allready been eliminated both in Champions League and Spanish cup on away goals because they cant score a stupid penalty and now got beaten 1-0 by Barcelona and lost first position after 32 matches because again i missed penalty, it's really disgusting and frustrating.

I used to have this probably massively. Always missed them.

My new Regen centreback bangs them in for fun though. 4/4 so far.

I think it must be some sort of weird bug that is in the majority of the time, but is sometimes not in play.

This is how things are for me... I thought it was just people whining but there are too many talking about it now and too many showing extreme examples.

It's got to be some extremely weird bug though as my guys haven't missed one since 11.1.1 hit. Even had a CB on loan put one in and he's only got a PK of 8 or 9 (still not sure why he even took it lol). Something odd and deeply buried in the code must be causing it in limited situations which is rare for a bug.

Low level bullying really annoys me.

He made a spelling mistake, so what?

Why 2 posts just to belittle the guy and knock his confidence. English might not be his first language as someone pointed out - if that is the case I think 1 letter out is fantastic. If English is his language he has been bullied by Cynet and DanCooper. Well done chaps, hope you're proud. I would bet neither of you are too confident in your own skin, but belittling others is not going to help that.

Archived