Debt?

£35m in debt or your bank balance being -£35m?

If it's the former, it's "OK" because pretty much every club has debt - as long as it is serviceable. The latter is more of a problem - you basically have no cash left.

£35m in debt or your bank balance being -£35m?

If it's the former, it's "OK" because pretty much every club has debt - as long as it is serviceable. The latter is more of a problem - you basically have no cash left.

Yeah the bank balance is -£35 mate so i should be ok?

Yeah the bank balance is -£35 mate so i should be ok?

Not really - I would panic!

Or more accurately, you should really be looking at selling players right now, and knocking back the wage budget second. -£35m in the bank is quite serious though - administration is a danger here. You may be able to slow it down by selling players - but -£35m is a big hole in your pocket.

Not really - I would panic!

Or more accurately, you should really be looking at selling players right now, and knocking back the wage budget second. -£35m in the bank is quite serious though - administration is a danger here. You may be able to slow it down by selling players - but -£35m is a big hole in your pocket.

tried selling players knowone interested even at cut price was just wondering how long you can be in the red been in it since mid september now its first week in feb yet mr roman still not put any money in

league prize money 17m

champs league prize money for reaching semis around 5m

champs league tv money 10m+

giving a total of 32m

debt before these around may prob 45m

so this means u will only have a surplus of around 13m. if theres no action before may then you have nothing to worry about. then when you get there look at what debt is remaining and have a bit of a clearout esp of those who earn more than they are worth

I wouldn't worry too much about a £35m debt of you are in the Premier League and the Champions League, it is pretty easy to clear if you are successful enough and stop spending too much. It is when the debt is larger than the value of the club that you really want to start worrying.

if theres no loans against the club then your more likely to get 1 than go into administration. the board need to be worried enough to get one tho. your more likely to go into adminisration if you cant paid the loans.

a lot of people who are not used to fm worry around feb/mar time but when may comes they wonder what all the panic was about

Archived