Work Permit Troubles

I found this player who was really good, aged 22, and was very cheap. He is from Costa Rica. and he speaks basic English (don't know if that helps?)

I am Reading an at the end of January in the Npower Championship. We are top.

I tried to sign him, yet his work permit was declined after appeal and therefore I couldn't.

Why was it declined? and What do I need to do to be able to sign him?

(that better Neil?)

I found this player who was really good, aged 22, and was very cheap. He is from Costa Rica. and he speaks basic English (don't know if that helps?)

I am Reading an at the end of January in the Npower Championship. We are top.

I tried to sign him, yet his work permit was declined after appeal and therefore I couldn't.

Why was it declined? and What do I need to do to be able to sign him?

(that better Neil?)

To be eligible for a work permit a player has to have played regularly for his full international team over the previous 2 years. That nation also has to be in the top 80 of nations on FIFA's list. Alternatively the player has to be of an exceptional talent that is likely to improve the standard of your league.

What affiliate clubs do you have and what is your relationship with these clubs. If you dont have any affiliate clubs specifically for the purpose of gaining a work permit then thats probably why your appeal failed.

To be eligible for a work permit a player has to have played regularly for his full international team over the previous 2 years.

To clarify: he needs to have played in 75% of the matches.

Your best bet is setting him as a "key player". This will make his application more likely to succeed.

Cheers guys,

underwater sunlight said get a scout report, but i couldnt, i normally think this is down to the fact i dont have any scouts that have knowledge of that region, which is sencible, but when i sign a scout with good knowledge of that region, i still cant get a report? I have had this problem on the last few games? How do i become able to scout in new regions (e.g. brazil, argentina etc)

Cheers guys,

underwater sunlight said get a scout report, but i couldnt, i normally think this is down to the fact i dont have any scouts that have knowledge of that region, which is sencible, but when i sign a scout with good knowledge of that region, i still cant get a report? I have had this problem on the last few games? How do i become able to scout in new regions (e.g. brazil, argentina etc)

i meant scout the player. the scout report mentions players who may have WP troubles and whether they are likely to get one.

Archived