Two things that make me pull my hair out

Hello all.

I just can't take it any longer, that's why I write this post. The game (FM 2011) is great, even though we all know there may be some flaws. But there are two things that sometimes make this game a pain in the a*s...

1: Why the he*l does the game always go to "Match view" after I change tactics when I allways do commentary view + Split screen? Every time I have to go back to the Split view... It's simply horrendous that noone has noticed this during the game testing???

2: This one is crazy too... Everytime I go to Tactics (not during matches) I see my players in the left side, but in the right I see one of the player's settings - hence NOT the formation! I then have to go and choose formation every time. Total madness.

I know these two things are very small issues, but I can't ignore them because I experience them every second minute! How about you guys, have you experienced the same thing? If so, then SI has really failed here. This is not user friendly!

Indeed, it is frustrating. If I accidently click a player's "line" in the tactics screen it highlights that player, and defaults to that player's instructions for the immediate future. One thing I do to counteract this, is bring up a player from the under 20's, and then put them back. It solves the problem, but of course its not a proper solution, and can upset the player's squad status (which is why I use a 16 year old regen I'm not worried about). Maybe there is a better solution than this?

yes these two are annoying. Also, after the patch 11.1.1 in the match screen it remembers the widgets but it doesnt remember the positioning of the widgets in the top middle of the tv screen. Slightly annoying, especially because all these issues worked perfectly in FM10

• 4 weeks later...

Archived