Player of the Year

oceanic.jpg

In the Oceanic player of the year as a manager in New Zealand I get to vote so I voted for the guy who came third. The shortlist was about 7 or 8 players and the first and second place were the ones with the worst average rating but I assume they have the highest rep as they were the only ones who play in Europe. Does reputation play a much bigger part than performance?

the thing is though, playiing at a 6.8+ consistently in the Premier League is much more difficult than playing in the New Zealand league at a 7+

(especially Ryan Nelsen who has to deal with top Premier League strikers every game)

the thing is though, playiing at a 6.8+ consistently in the Premier League is much more difficult than playing in the New Zealand league at a 7+

(especially Ryan Nelsen who has to deal with top Premier League strikers every game)

That is true but Shane Smeltz won it twice in real life playing in the A-League over players playing in the EPL.

I don't mean to hijack your thread but i thought it'd be better than creating a new one ! Pavlyuchenko won the Belarusian player of the year on my game, infact none of the top three were actually belarusian is that right ?

Was he playing Belorussia? If not, to the bug forum my man!

I don't mean to hijack your thread but i thought it'd be better than creating a new one ! Pavlyuchenko won the Belarusian player of the year on my game, infact none of the top three were actually belarusian is that right ?

That's very strange, have you checked the bugs forum to see if anyone else has had anything similar?

Macho Man Randy Savage :)

Thought someone might notice lol.

Archived