57 million

I finished my season but hadn't started the new one yet, I've had no news reports or reports of any kind from the board. I won the BPL but the money from that already went into the bank and I was still in the red after it had arrived.

I finished my season but hadn't started the new one yet, I've had no news reports or reports of any kind from the board. I won the BPL but the money from that already went into the bank and I was still in the red after it had arrived.

Check your finanace, income section and it may tell you where it has come from. The board might have given you an injection of cash that they have got from somewhere. It happened to me of FM2010.

Check your finanace, income section and it may tell you where it has come from. The board might have given you an injection of cash that they have got from somewhere. It happened to me of FM2010.

But aren't they supposed to tell you?

It says I got 40mill from sponsers and 18 mill from 'other'?

• SI Staff

Some clubs have fairly large income streams set in the DB that get automatically processed at the start of each season and might not trigger any particular news items. Like was said above, check your finances screen and the income tab, as that will show where the money has come from.

Archived