Attendance still pathetic after 30+games and fighting for top spot...

What's the deal with that?

6k Stadium, only 1.5k come to my games. I'm pretty sure you're at least gonna get half capacity..

Especially with some lower league teams' bank balance going red, they could use the income.

Is it too much based on the opposition's reputation or something?

Of course they do.

It happens all the time...If you win, you're populair and everyone comes to watch your games.

I went through it when playin for a lower league team in Belgium. We were rolling at the top, and our attendance TRIPLED. From like 300 to almost 1000 people.

Depends on the village/town/city I think, If you are manager of a club with a town pop of 10000 you are never going to get 10000 of the town coming to see you no matter what you do.

You can edit village/town/city stats with the editor I think, At least you could last time I looked.

attendances take ages to go up, take Bury for example in L2

last season finished 9th and had an average attendance of like 3k

this season fighting for top spot, have a kid on loan from Man Utd who is a local and therefore a fans favorite and brought loads of media hype (especially in the local area) = average attendance of 3.3k an increase of 10%

the ground holds over 11k

Your going to have to drug me before you convince me Rusden should be getting at least 3k crowds in the conference. :)

Bare in mind that Rushden finished high up in the conference last season, so the attendance figure within that division has very little room to grow.

Archived