No GH Academy in 2011 :(

So The Glenn Hoddle Academy are no more :( I used to always play them as my first pre-season game, just to give the lads a morale boost ;)

So is there a new equivalent in FM 2011? Have The Badgers returned? As long as it's not Harchester I'll be happy :)

Basically they should now be Jerez Industrial in Spain (a non league team, spanish 4th div). Their squad is almost completely greyed out in my game though with only one english player in it, and no transfers done throughout my game so I'm guessing the functionality around GHA has been removed.

Edit: Beaten to the post!

Thanks for the replies, they are indeed Jerez Industrial C.F. in Spain. They have Glenn Hoddle listed as Director of Football and Graham Rix as a coach.

Though even with all Spanish leagues playable in my save they only have 2 players that aren't greys, so they are useless now as pre-season morale boost :(

Wiki ...........

In the 2008–09 season, Jerez won promotion to the Segunda División B - the new third level created in 1977 - but, the following year, the team found itself struggling in the league fighting relegation, with the club suffering from financial problems and the players owed wages. Subsequently, a loan of around £160,000 was paid by the Glenn Hoddle Academy (founded by former Tottenham Hotspur and England star Glenn Hoddle) so that the club could pay off debts and continue trading.

Eight players from the academy joined on loan in the second half of the season, but it wasn't enough to help Jerez avoid relegation back into the fourth level. Subsequently, a five-year deal was signed in the 2010 summer saving the club from bankruptcy, and Hoddle assumed control of all football operations. The side kept a Spanish coach and assistant, with Nigel Spackman, Graham Rix and Dave Beasant taking turns on the *touchline and rotating on the bench for two matches at a time

All players are english except for 5 players.

Squad As of 09 October 2010

GK Daniel Hanford

GK Billy Lumley

GK James Beasant

DF Pierre Hall

DF James Tyrrell

DF Jack Lampe

DF Curtis Wynter

DF Joe Cobb

DF Sean McCashin

DF Daniel Spence

DF Curtley Williams