I just knew this would happen,will I ever learn?

So here we are another year and another release of Football manager.

After last years game that I really enjoyed I decided against buying 2011,the reason's are simple.

My wife just gave birth to our 1st baby(Zack) and any new Dad reading this will know you do not have a lot of time on your hands.

The 2nd reason was I am already playing an MMo title that fills most of my spare time.

Anyhoo after reading all the reviews and convincing myself I could just play the new Football manager title an hour here and there I decided to buy it Today...pfft what was I thinking!

Have now played around 5 hours and yet again totally sucked into the game.

Love the agents in the game,seems to really make it more lifelike,also the match engine is really improved,TV view is really enjoyable,also the game just seems to move a lot faster.

Damn you guys for making a great game even better,I hope you can sleep at night when I am putting the baby bottle in my kids ear as I am to busy thinking of what player I should sign to improve my team :p

I have two boys, aged 1 and 2.

The way I see it, I HAVE to spend as many hours as I can on FM to ensure I know what Im talking about when I load it onto the spare computer which will be theirs, when the time is right, which I'm guessing wont be too long away for the two year old who's already waaaaay too curious about such things like 'Daddy's computer and Daddy's Xbox'

Archived