One more Saturday till the game...

So who else is sitting at home listening to/watching their team, whether it be on radio, TV or the score update programmes, and really wishing it was the 5th Novemebr so they, too, could be stood on the touchline shouting at their own players?

I'm listening to the mighty Cherries beating Wednesday 1-0 and it's really got me in the mood. The demo size games really don't do it for me and I can never get into an older FM when I know a new one is just around the corner.

Yes, I know I should be in Sheffield. I've just never been so itchy for a FM edition.

ive been at work all day x.x just pre ordered the game today at game for free and get to wait till launch day to pay for it :D until then, its fm 10, and a music gig on tuesday to keep me entertained. and ive just started watching dexter :D

as for football getting me more excited, gooners dont play till tomorrow :p

Not long go back from watching Forest beat the Tractor Boys - 2 wins in a row at last!

It's really getting me in the mood for the game because I want to show the team how to convert 7 draws to 7 wins lol

That's the thing that draws us in so much. We all want to do better than the bosses at our clubs. We watch a game and find ourselves asking 'why didn't you play soandso on the left' so we try it. I won't be playing as Bournemouth in the game because I hate to deprive Sir Edward Howe of his job, but AFCB managers seem to make some dodgy in game decisions as to who to keep and who to axe. For that reason i can snap up that talent, maybe, and show the AI how good they can be. Yes Marvin, you can be amazing.

I'm rambling and no one has a clue who I'm talking about.

I'll be sat in the North Stand at Dean Court and I'll be saying to myself 'oh I'd do it like this'.

I really hope FM11 draws me in in a way that FM10 didn't.

Ive been doing that for weeks just thinking oh only 7 more man u games till game only 6 games etc the wait is agonizing 2 weeks seems like a n eternity, im not gonna change the man u team that much im gonna keep same sqaud may sign few young players and get rid of gibson but i want to see how well i can do with this current team

Archived