does the manager age mean anything?

im managing manchester city and i set my birth date in my managers profile to my real one which would make me 18. obviously 18 is just a tiny bit too young to be managing a premier league side but my in game age is 25.

to me 25 is pretty young considering the fact that i am about the same age as most of the players i am giving orders to.

does that affect my control over the team in any way?

im managing manchester city and i set my birth date in my managers profile to my real one which would make me 18. obviously 18 is just a tiny bit too young to be managing a premier league side but my in game age is 25.

to me 25 is pretty young considering the fact that i am about the same age as most of the players i am giving orders to.

it depends on your reputation. if you have a "local" reputation, a lot of world class players don't mind what you say to them

Don't quote me on this but I don't think it affects your game.

Archived