Will Fm11 acknowledge this...

Will Fm11 acknowledge when you are playing a weak team

for instance in fm10 if you are already through the group stage you may want to field a weak team if you get beat the news generally says oh X beating or the board and fans arent happy

so in fm11 will it realise you fielded a weak team or a younger team

It doesn't matter what team you field though (even in real life) fans and the board will never be happy with a defeat......fans want to win everything for the glory and the board for the money

But agree that you shouldn't be marked down too much if you have already qualified, but going out of the league cup by fielding a weak team is a different story.

It would be nice. I've always wanted it to look at that. Perhaps they could compare the previous league game's collective CA with the cup game's collective CA and make that judgement.

Press conference: You took the opportunity to blood some youngsters today. How do you think they did?

Fans' reaction: Having already qualified, the fans are satisfied that the manager took the opportunity to rest some stars for Saturday's clash with Man United, and give some youngsters a taste of first team football.

It would be nice. I've always wanted it to look at that. Perhaps they could compare the previous league game's collective CA with the cup game's collective CA and make that judgement.

Press conference: You took the opportunity to blood some youngsters today. How do you think they did?

Fans' reaction: Having already qualified, the fans are satisfied that the manager took the opportunity to rest some stars for Saturday's clash with Man United, and give some youngsters a taste of first team football.

yeh thats exactly what i would like to see

• Administrators

There is some stuff in there for Confidence (especially in regards to the League Cup) but yeah, I agree it'd be a nice addition, especially for 'dead rubbers' in European competitions. Thanks for bringing this up, all good ideas :thup:

Archived