Who to be - Lowest playable European leagues...

Just selecting a team to be in FM2011, and want a big challenge with a team in a mess, in Europe.

I always start the game with teams in the English Conference North / South, and fancy a move to Italy, Spain, Germany or Scotland...

Any suggestions for a team to be in the lowest playable leagues of these countries???

I'm currently thinking Türkiyemspor Berlin, who are bottom of the German Regional North league, with a record of played 10, 9 defeats & 1 draw, with 3 goals scored and 25 against!

Just selecting a team to be in FM2011, and want a big challenge with a team in a mess, in Europe.

I always start the game with teams in the English Conference North / South, and fancy a move to Italy, Spain, Germany or Scotland...

Any suggestions for a team to be in the lowest playable leagues of these countries???

I'm currently thinking Türkiyemspor Berlin, who are bottom of the German Regional North league, with a record of played 10, 9 defeats & 1 draw, with 3 goals scored and 25 against!

in scotland you definately have to be elgin or east stirling for a good challenge

Archived