Coaches one club, plays for another - Colin Little

Now this is a good one! Colin Little has just (re)signed for Altrincham of the Blue Square Premier, and he also is a youth coach at Manchester Utd (in the 10.3 update that is his role).

So in Fm11 will there be the ability for a player to coach one team and play for another, or else how will this work.

Also to add to the mix, he's only playing home matches and is on a pay-as-you-play contract, but that might be too much to ask the boffins to program in.

Now this is a good one! Colin Little has just (re)signed for Altrincham of the Blue Square Premier, and he also is a youth coach at Manchester Utd (in the 10.3 update that is his role).

So in Fm11 will there be the ability for a player to coach one team and play for another, or else how will this work.

Also to add to the mix, he's only playing home matches and is on a pay-as-you-play contract, but that might be too much to ask the boffins to program in.

I doubt that will be implemented in FM11, though I might be wrong. Maybe he'll just be youth coach at Man Utd.

They'll create a second Colin Little, it's what they do - search for Tony Roberts or Craig Bellamy on the game, you'll find two of each because Tony Roberts is Dagenham's keeper and a coach at Arsenal and Bellamy is a player as well as chairman of the Craig Bellamy Foundation academy team.

They'll create a second Colin Little, it's what they do - search for Tony Roberts or Craig Bellamy on the game, you'll find two of each because Tony Roberts is Dagenham's keeper and a coach at Arsenal and Bellamy is a player as well as chairman of the Craig Bellamy Foundation academy team.

Eh? There is only one Bellamy on the game.

Just for those who say that U13s don't need to be represented, I believe that any youth coach on the books should be made available to the club to do what they want to (in-game). So if i took charge of Man Utd (god forbid!), i might want to re-assign Colin to work with the U18s squad, therefore making him necessary to be included in the game (because sometimes roles change!)

Archived