Someone explain this to me..

Ok, so I have managed to take Forest Green Rovers from the BSP to the Premier League in 8 seasons. We have played our first 3 games in the PL, won 1, drawn 1, lost 1. Quite pleased about our start, however... This took the shine off it...

Our ground has a 6000 capacity, we were filling it every week in the Championship, now we are in the PL we have 3300 season ticket holders and our last home game which we won 2-1, only 3100 turned up. How is that possible? That is really unrealistic, surely must be a bug. How can we have 3300 ST holders and 3100 turned up? So 200 stayed at home, no away fans turned up and no fans bought tickets on the day :confused:

I love FM but that has disappointed me, gate receipts are crucial for a team like us aswell.

Mate there isnt a problem if his stadium isnt an all seater.

Very good point... Our turn outs have been exactly how many seats we have which is 3164, I did think it was a bug but you have just cleared it up for me! Even though you support Forest and I support Leicester... Lets forget old rivalrys after you have just saved my file ;)

Very good point... Our turn outs have been exactly how many seats we have which is 3164, I did think it was a bug but you have just cleared it up for me! Even though you support Forest and I support Leicester... Lets forget old rivalrys after you have just saved my file ;)

haha no worries mate. Keep pestering your board to expand the stadium and it should work. :).

It is a slight bug. I had farsley celtic and only 80 seats and 600 season ticket holders. PL rules say seats only so my first 6 home games had an attendance of 80.

Don't know why we didn't play at someone else's ground.

It isnt really if there isnt a club close enough to ground share then the club wont do it.

It's going to take a while to get our ground a decent size. It costs loads to upgrade it aswell, it cost 1.3 million to upgrade it by 1000 seats, if we wanted to upgrade by 6000 it would cost us over 8 million quid!!

Archived