Offer for players

i dont know if it has been introduced on the new fm 2011 but i was wondering wouldnt be a good idea if you wanted to buy 2 or more players from 1 club then instead of buying them separately you can bid for them with one single fee instead of having one 20m and one for 10m

does anyone think this is good

It would make things easier, although i think clubs in real life make an offer separetly.

Although what i would like to see is the press take note of this.

For example, if i brought 2 players from Man Utd, i would like the press to saw "Reading have speant a total of £24million on the two united players" Rather than "Berbatov moves to Reading for 11million" and "Hernandez moves to reading for 8million" its not realistic, the press often focus on big double deals like this and combine them even if the club has made two separate offers for two players.

Andy

Involving players in deals is becoming increasingly more common. I mean there are obvious ones such as Stephen Ireland involved in the Milner transfer but deals are also cut based on young players being purchased and loaned back to their old club.

Sometimes a player is offered on loan as part of transfer. i think Simeon Jackswon went to Norwich this summer for a fee and Gillingham also got a young striker on loan for the year in return.

I think more flexibility should be possible. It just seems a little to difficult to do at the moment.

Archived