Training Updates?

You get monthly updates on who has trained well/not so well the last month. But maybe a specific interaction to the coach to "watch xxxx's development over the next 6 months closely" and have reports on them? Maybe in the style of scouting reports?

how are you really meant to know without getting a detailed report from a/few coaches?

Well you can go to the training screen and show "training attributes" and it shows generally whether a player is performing well in certain areas or not. I agree it's not great though. Personally I think some areas are becoming too detailed with many teams favouring a more top down approach for certain areas.

I would prefer more indepth scout and coach reports with the addition of training reports. These as mentioned by Ninja Monkey could be something that you request from one of your coaches on a specific player. Coach/Scout reports atm are fairly vauge.

Uhh.. Between the monthly updates at the beginning of the month, the reports the come through the backroom advice all the time, and the actual training tab for each player then what more information could you possibly want?

What do you mean by not small increases? It's not like a stat is going to jump 5 points in 3 months, they all slowly increase, just some faster then others.

The message on the player info screen only appears rarely ... I think i've seen it on 2-3 players once or twice over an entire season from a full squad of 22 players.

The AssMan monthly media report is largely only reporting which 3 players trained the most and least in a single training category for the preceding month, and totally ignores the other areas, though the game does appear to rotate through the training categories 1 at a time, it still means you only get a combined 2 inconclusive and incomplete reports a year.

It's apparently something that is being addressed for FM11 (Training in general), and we'll have to wait and see how they intend to address it closer to release date.

Archived