What a season!!

C. Ronaldo by far the best player in the world. not suprisingly we won the CL and league this season Obviously I'm talking bout the 09/10 season

anyone seen better?

Yes. I think this guy's career is better. His career average of 8.48 would be higher if he hadn't had a comparatively bad first season at his first club.

ARAHistory.jpg

That is a very good season SynysterGates17 but have I seen better then yes. It was in here I think that somebody posted Ronaldo aswell. I guess you play him up front - as he only has 8 assists? Nice season though! :thup:

Edit: Oh just seen your first season - now that is more like it!!!! Can we see the first season in full please?

That tactic has Ronaldo scoring 111 goals in 52 games doesn't look like a cheat tactic either.

I'd say that 111 goals in 52 games suggests that something could be wrong with the ME and that tactic is probably exploiting it, players just shouldn't be scoring that many in a league as good as Liga BBVA. Not necessarily cheating, but there's definitely something wrong there. It could well be worth reporting in the bugs forum.

Archived