Work permit

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone can confirm that i'm not being stupid! :)

I'm currently playing in South Africa and in order to sign foreigners they need a work permit. I know the ruling for work permits to be granted (75% of International games or an exceptional talent) but this guy has just been signed by one of my rivals in the same league. He's nothing amazing but I can't for the life of me figure out why he's been granted a work permit. I've tried signing players 2/3 times better than him but they can never sign due to not being granted a WP.

Here he is -

Lelievre.png

Lelievrepersonal.png

Lelievrehistory.png

As you can see, he's not great, he hasn't played the required number of international games and he doesn't have South African nationality. So, my question is...why has he been granted a WP?

Any help would be great thanks...there's loads of good foreigners i'd love to sign!

They have 3 feeder clubs, all South African but as you can see from his history, he hasn't gone to any of them. I also have 2 South African feeder clubs but I can't sign foreigners and send them to them. :confused:

Yeah, he plays for Amazulu in South Africa. From what I can gather the rules are similar to England in that the player has to have played at least 75% of international games or be an exceptional talent for hin to gain a WP. I guess the only explanation so far then is that he's a really good prospect (even though he looks carp and my scouts say he's nothing special).

• 1 month later...

Archived