Is there a competition that links all the leagues in the world?

I don't think there is and it's always put me off managing in MLS or Australia etc, particularly now with dynamic league rep, it would be awesome if there was a competition that would see the best of say the American clubs face off against the top European sides.

Are U.S clubs eligible for the world club cup? Which country's are included in that competition?

And does anyone know if in FM11 you will be able create international club competitions?

thanks.

Any team from any country can compete in the World Club Cup. It contains the champions of each continent and a team from the host country.

You can already create international club competitions in the FM10 editor. There is probably some already available to download as well. I know that there definitely is a new World Club Cup created to replace the ingame one and it contains far more teams from countries througout the world than the normal one does.

World Club Cup/Championship or whatever FIFA are calling it this year. It pits the winners of each continents Champions League against each other - so the best team in N. America, S. America, Asia, Africa, Europe and Oceania all play in it. Usually ends up as S. America vs Europe in the final though (depending on how seriously the European team takes it).

Archived