The biggest thing that bugs me in Fm 2010

I am managing a team with a low reputation and in my first year, my name is amongst coaches who are favourites to take charge of clubs like Barcelona, Man.Utd or Real madrid... This really doesnt make sense.

I think for 2011, game should be a bit more difficult - more realistic.. it shouldnt be so easy to win trophies.

I am managing a team with a low reputation and in my first year, my name is amongst coaches who are favourites to take charge of clubs like Barcelona, Man.Utd or Real madrid... This really doesnt make sense.

I think for 2011, game should be a bit more difficult - more realistic.. it shouldnt be so easy to win trophies.

it could be to do with your reputation. if you have it set to international footballer, then you will get linked with clubs like that. if you dont have it set to that and you have it at sunday league footballer then you wont.

Can you tell me why sunday footballer and semi-pro footballer options are disabled for me ? I cannot click them - it's set to automatic / professional and international footballers are possible to click on.. What do i have to do to choose sunday footballer?

Depends what you want to do/achieve.

The lower your reputation the longer it will take (more success) to be linked with clubs in higher divisions.

Automatic sets your reputation equal to the club you start with so can often be a better option for many.

Archived