Cool Idea

Today I was just thinking and I don't really know where to put this, but wouldn't it be really cool to incorporate Windows 7 into FM

So what I mean is, when you minimize the game, the score is displayed and when any team scores a goal it would flash in green!

It's nothing big, just thought this would be a cool addition at least to me that way I can I guess minimize the game when I'm trying to concentrate on something else at that moment you know.

You’re a manager of a football team, what more could be important to minimise the game? ;)

But ye, would be a nice feature. I’m often on here during games, as I hate fiddling with tactics mid-game. I would like to know when I score a goal, rather than hear the crowd go off, and be disappointed to see my opposition 1-nil up.

Well yeah, I generally have a lot of work to do at nights, so FM runs in the background. I consider myself a bit like Alex Ferguson though, have a tactic, keep to it, sit up on the stands and chew gum like it’s going out fashion. I listen out for cheers to though, you can pick out events in the game by listening to the crowds. I make subs with about 71-85 minutes on the clock. :)

Point of the game more for me is to see my players develop, and develop talent, and the club, the best feeling I get from the game is from seeing a lowly club in a huge stadium with lots of talent that I developed.

Edit: that said, I play out most matches, but often while watching a tv program at the same time on my second monitor, and I do holiday through some games that I consider unimportant and I'm too lazy to manage.

No, what I do is I use my tactic and sometimes if its just a league game, I minimize the game to do something else right.

If the opposition scores, I try and edit the tactic and watch for another 10 mins and then minimize it.

For me, its all about generating new tactics and such, and I mean lets say you dont minimize the game right, surely you go on the internet or something, so I mean wouldn't it be cool to have a little notifier on the taskbar for when they score?

Archived