Where is my Honda?!

Hi guys, so I started up with Liverpool. Going to try to win them that League Title they're been waiting for...

Want to sign Honda from CSKA. Sitting here at work thinking he probably isn't on my small database that I started up with.

Question is... If Honda isn't showing up for CSKA will I be able to scout Russia in order to find him or is he not going to be in my name at all?

Cheers

maybe becasuse he doesnt play for cska he plays for some some dutch team he only joned cska in january 2010 so he wont be there???

Thanks for your witty response. I've got an updated database and I searched him by name... smarty pants!!

So will scouting not bring him up?

Scouting can only reveal attributes and other stuff about players which are in the game.

However players which are in the game also and always appear in their respective teams. If a player is not listed in a team then he isn't loaded in the game and no scouting can change that.

For him to be included in a game you have to start a new game and either choose a database size sufficiently big enough, retain all players from Japan or retain all players from his club.

Thanks jayahr... that's the answer I was after...

Next question... anyone playing 10.3 with only English Leagues, small database... know whether he is on there? I'm at work and trying to plan my side out!! Cheers

You're welcome.

I don't know for sure, but I'd expect him not to be in there. You can just do it by trial and error as creating such a limited new game should be done quickly.

Or you check the editors forum for a retain clubs thread which may contain a file ready for you or show you how easy and quickly you can retain all players from CSKA

Hi guys, so I started up with Liverpool. Going to try to win them that League Title they're been waiting for...

Want to sign Honda from CSKA. Sitting here at work thinking he probably isn't on my small database that I started up with.

Question is... If Honda isn't showing up for CSKA will I be able to scout Russia in order to find him or is he not going to be in my name at all?

Cheers

Its 2011 in my game and I'm trying to sign him for Liverpool from CSKA. Only problem is that my assistant doesn't think I'll get a work permit for him so we'll see.

Its 2011 in my game and I'm trying to sign him for Liverpool from CSKA. Only problem is that my assistant doesn't think I'll get a work permit for him so we'll see.

Trekman... thanks, what sort of database did you start up with? I've got fmrte so can always help the WP problem along a little!

Trekman... thanks, what sort of database did you start up with? I've got fmrte so can always help the WP problem along a little!

I am using a large DB. I dont use FMRTE though since i've never been able to get it to work for some reason. Anyway, had problems signing him as he has failed to get a work permit so have had to send him to Belgium.

Archived