What do you think of this?

I was behind in a game by one goal, so in the 86th minute I holidayed past the match and when I returned I saw that the match had ended with a 1-1 result. What do you think of this? Do you think that it's an exploit/cheating?

Maybe your ass.man. gave your team the right all out attack tactical option. Maybe you should have gave those instructions.

If it's a cheat or not depends on you and on how would you like to play the game

Real Madrid are losing 1-0 in the Champions League final against Man United in the 2010/11 season.

The 83rd minute hits and... wait, what is this?

Mourinho is leaving the stadium, waving at the fans.

Mourinho was later caught up after a weekend away, he said "Well, my plane was just about to leave for my weekend away in Paris, I had no choice I had to leave then!"

He went on to say "I cannot believe the lads went on to win 2-1, they must of done something right!"

------------

Yeah, that would never happen in real life. So doing it in the game is probably frowned upon, but if you want to do that - it is your game so feel free!

Plus, you got lucky with a 1-1 result, that wont always happen. You could of ended up losing 3-0 or something...

Archived