Adding Leagues Once Game Has Started

While we're at it,

Having more leagues will only affect the range of the teams you can manage, correct?

Because I selected England only, and I still can buy players from all around the world.

Well you can still buy players from anywhere around the world but by selecting less leagues, there will be less players and staff in the game.

Really?

In my previous game, I was playing with 80% of the world leagues selected. Current game is England only, and I cannot see any difference in abundance of players and staff. A small percentage of difference maybe?

Really?

In my previous game, I was playing with 80% of the world leagues selected. Current game is England only, and I cannot see any difference in abundance of players and staff. A small percentage of difference maybe?

There is a big difference unless you have the leagues on view-only. Selecting the English Premier League alone will only load around 4000 players I think with a small database. Using a small database with all the English leagues means there are around 10000 players I think. I have around 25 leagues loaded and have around 68000 players in my game currently. Obviously the size of the database you choose plays a part as well but not as much as the playable leagues you have selected does.

So I have a noob question along these lines, hopefully someone will still look in here to answer it. I have loaded every country every league, but most of them are set to view only. I did this thinking that it would load all the players and thus make it possible that those players + regens would be available to all the leagues. Is this assumption correct? What exactly does the view only do? What would be the difference if I didn't load them at all and loading them on view only?

Thanks in advance

So I have a noob question along these lines, hopefully someone will still look in here to answer it. I have loaded every country every league, but most of them are set to view only. I did this thinking that it would load all the players and thus make it possible that those players + regens would be available to all the leagues. Is this assumption correct? What exactly does the view only do? What would be the difference if I didn't load them at all and loading them on view only?

Thanks in advance

That assumption it not correct, unfortunately. Loading leagues on view-only will not load any additional players or staff. All it does is allow that team to play competitive matches and is there so you can have a more realistic experience in terms of having the leagues running but without putting the strain on your computer by having a bigger database.

Sugar, I loaded all England and Spanish leagues with a small database... does that mean I should re-start if I want a bigger (better) game...?

Please advise...

(won't it be very slow if you add leagues)

It depends on your PC specs. The more leagues you load the slower it runs but the more players/staff/clubs to manage etc there will be. It depends how much you want to compensate in the speed to have more players and so on.

Archived