Where did the money for TV rights go?

I'm playing with Bath City, and promoted to the Premier League after my first season in the championship. I thought I was gonna be screwed in the premiership since I had no money at all compared to the rest of the teams. But then I got the huge TV rights deal of 33 million euro or something like that, which made my chairman give me a 17 million transfer budget and a much bigger wage bill.

Now i've spent all that transfer money, but I checked in the financial page and I don't see those 33 million anywhere. There's no big 33 million profit amount, so instead of my finances being secure, I'm now 15 million down in my balance. I thought I was still going to have a good balance of like 16 million euros left because of the TV deal money, but I'm way down in the red now. I'm afraid my board will start selling my players to get money or automatically accept any bids at my players because my financial situation is so screwed up.

So am I getting worried about nothing? Are those 33 million (well 16 million now after i bought my players) hidden somehow, or am I really screwed?

Oh okay thanks, that's great. My wage bill currently is 314,000 euros a month (was 500k at start, but i transferred money to transfers instead), and I'm using Bristol City's arena which has 19 500 seats while my own Twerton Park is being rebuilt to accommodate 8000 more seats (it will go from 8500 to 16500 or so, finished in february next year, its the end of july now)

im having the same problem with sunderland i aint getting no tv money losing on average about 1 million a month ive slashed my wage bill 2 next 2 nothing and i also sold 20 million pounds worth of talent and that didnt even go into my bank and prize money 4 fininishing 6th never went in either and 2 top it all i never even got put in europe sold bent 4 10 million and it didnt even register on my finaces page it sed players sold 800k

Archived