Key for Sucess

Please say tips and how to manage to do what for succesful carrier,now have carrier with Crewe Alexandra,have great players,but this game looks like you players doesn't matter becoues they don't play... plays your tactic... so writte tips and how to climb carrier ladders...

For me it's really been the tactic that to decide between success and failure. Since I play a 4-4-2 narrow diamond tactic, I have huge success with the same players.. at least that's it for me in 10.2 - hope you didn't install 10.3!

Im with 10.3 :)... why this game so much depending on tactics,not the players... it isn't realistic at all... if player have great skill he would be good in every formation... :/ its lame...

So wrong.

Did Ronaldo do well in the world cup? It's a well known fact he was wasted in that team because he was being played wrong.

But my tactic looking good,my roles suits the players... what is wrong ? and im 18th in League 1,i got promoted from League 2,but its hard to play well in League 1... :/ i tryed to find players for my formation and tactic,if im playing with wingers... i'm trying to find good wingers... If i need 1 good Poacher and 1 Advanced Forward i make Filter for him and find one of the best in Free Agents... but im still lossing... i know my Crewe team doesn't have so much money becouse we are in Debt,but i have great players Eidur Gudjohnsen,Albert Moyeng,Rodoslav Kovac...

Archived