Potential Ability Problem ?

I want to Know Potential Abilty of football player can improve by training or reduce by

injuries

I know Current ability can change by training or injuries but i don't know About Potential Ability

No, Potential Ability stays the same, unfortunately.

I think so, but someone who play FM2010 think it can change in end of season because Football Players are injurie or can't play football.

Players can get to a point where they cannot reach their PA due to injuries etc, but the PA doesnt change.

e.g. Player 1 has 100 CA/200 PA. playing a good number of games and getting no injuries, he has every chance of getting to that PA. however, Player 2 has 100 CA/200 PA as well. He however, is injury prone and and doesnt really get any first team football. gradually, the maximum his CA can reach drops to well blow his PA.

Players can get to a point where they cannot reach their PA due to injuries etc, but the PA doesnt change.

e.g. Player 1 has 100 CA/200 PA. playing a good number of games and getting no injuries, he has every chance of getting to that PA. however, Player 2 has 100 CA/200 PA as well. He however, is injury prone and and doesnt really get any first team football. gradually, the maximum his CA can reach drops to well blow his PA.

It also depends on age, of course.

1. PA can't change by all situation = "Stable" (injury prone ,training, or when computer process data at end of season and etc.)

2. CA can change by some situation = "Variable" (injury prone ,training, or when computer process data at end of season and etc.)

Ex. If youth player (age 16) has PA = 80 When he retire (age 35) his PA stays the same (80)

I think correct or not ?

Archived