English 6 plus 5 rule database

Hey guys I need your help.

Does anyone know where I can find a database that has the 6 plus 5 rule for the English Premier League. As in you are only allowed to select 5 foreign players before submitting team?

If not can anyone help me make it? I've checked the editor and I dont see the option. Anyone know how to do it by editing XML?

Thank you:)

You need to re-create the league structure in England. You do this by adding nation rules, then choose England, and create a new league structure. Then fill in the necessary details for England like transfer windows, league set up date etc. Then you need to add all the leagues and cups. It is pretty straightforward. I'll do it for you if you want as it would not take too long. I thought I saw someone had one already done, however, so I'll try and find that first. :thup:

I have one created and I am just going to run it in the game to make sure it works. There will be a few things different though due to limitations in the basic version of the editor. No FA Cup games will be moved for live TV, Johnstone Paint Trophy is not split into North and South regions and some other things like that. The foreign player rule is in there though.

What was taking me so long was that I thought that there was a problem with I was checking Arsenal and they were playing more than 5 foreign players. Until I took charge of them (which I didn't after checking were other rules working) I realised that Gallas, Fabregas, Almunia had all taken British nationality. :o

Anyway it is ready now. :thup:

http://www.filefront.com/16920057/65_rule.dbc/

this sounds awesome!! i will download when i am back in england next week cause in china, i can't access filefront!!
ok downloaded it, can i use this rule half way through a save? or does it have to start from scratch?

That was a quick week. :p

Anyway, you have so start a new game to use it.

Archived