This is very annoying!!

Theres quite a lot of threads about it on many forums, but sadly, there is no common sollution :(

It could well be that Patch 3 is causing the problem for you, but it was also evident in Patch 2 as well.

I'd suggest (very time consuming i know!):

1. Uninstalling FM

2. Deleting the Sports Interactive folder inside Application Data

3. Installing FM

4. Install Patch 1

5. See if you can view the Leagues.

6. Install Patch 2.

7. See if you can view the Leagues.

8. Install Patch 3.

9. See if you can view the Leagues....

Aside from this, perhaps change skin from Dark to Light or download a skin from the Skinning forum and see if that helps, because it can't be any worse! :D

Theres quite a lot of threads about it on many forums, but sadly, there is no common sollution :(

It could well be that Patch 3 is causing the problem for you, but it was also evident in Patch 2 as well.

I'd suggest (very time consuming i know!):

1. Uninstalling FM

2. Deleting the Sports Interactive folder inside Application Data

3. Installing FM

4. Install Patch 1

5. See if you can view the Leagues.

6. Install Patch 2.

7. See if you can view the Leagues.

8. Install Patch 3.

9. See if you can view the Leagues....

Aside from this, perhaps change skin from Dark to Light or download a skin from the Skinning forum and see if that helps, because it can't be any worse! :D

I've tried all of these things and the problem still persists,thanks for you help though. :) BTW so there are other people as well who are having the same problem?

I've tried all of these things and the problem still persists,thanks for you help though. :) BTW so there are other people as well who are having the same problem?

Are you using an edited database at all ??

I had the same problem once, at creation of game I activated tier 7 inEngland and set 10 relegation places in each of the 3 tier 7 leagues.

At the start of the 2nd season no league fixtures (and therefore no table) were created anywhere in England as there weren't enough clubs left in the database to fill all the promotion slots.

If you've tried another skin from the Skinning forum:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=4177126#post4177126

And it still hasn't worked, then i'm afraid i'm out of ideas!

If you do a search on this forum for threads with "league table not showing" in the title, theres a dozen or so people with the same problem. If you google it, you'll also see many other forums with the same problem. Nothing seems to have helped them though :(

Are you using an edited database at all ??

I had the same problem once, at creation of game I activated tier 7 inEngland and set 10 relegation places in each of the 3 tier 7 leagues.

At the start of the 2nd season no league fixtures (and therefore no table) were created anywhere in England as there weren't enough clubs left in the database to fill all the promotion slots.

The database is unedited. I guess my only option is to try a skin from the skins thread,otherwise I don't know what to do unfortunately. :( Thanks for your help anyway guys. :)

Archived