Work Permit ??

ogktmq.jpg

28b401f.jpg

So I signed this Regen player called Dauda and for some reason he does not have a work permit so he cannot play for me. I have no idea how to get a work permit for him so its like I have wasted £31M on him.

Anyone know how I can get a work permit for him ??

Thanks.

It looks it's more likely a case that you bought him after the registration date, did you buy him on deadline date or get a chance to give him a squad no.?

Form the looks of it he's a regular first-teamer fro Ghana for a while, so the WP should not be a problem.

It looks it's more likely a case that you bought him after the registration date, did you buy him on deadline date or get a chance to give him a squad no.?

Form the looks of it he's a regular first-teamer fro Ghana for a while, so the WP should not be a problem.

Ye I signed him on the last day of the transfer window and i don't know if i gave him a shirt number =/. When the January transfer window opens should I be able to give him a shirt number so he can play ??

Ye I signed him on the last day of the transfer window and i don't know if i gave him a shirt number =/. When the January transfer window opens should I be able to give him a shirt number so he can play ??

You should if you don't go under the 8 homegrown players rule, I think.

Try offering him a new contract, it's likely they'll look at his appearances for Ghana and potentially his ability and allow the work permit.

I have offered him a new contract 5 times and still nothing happens.

Archived