Shirts Incomes

Why there aren't any incomes of sold players t- shirts?

In real life it's a very important thing - Real Madrid in 2 years sold t - shirts with Ronaldo's name for about 80mln euro, piece of this sum belong to club , add other players - it makes big difference in budget.

I know, there is a "sold souvenirs" income ( I suppose It could include t- shirts ) but it's too low in my opinion...

I agree this figure is too low, even when you sign a superstar as a big club you get a message saying its likely merchandise sales will rise sharply due to this new addition to the squad however the money is negligable compared to the moeny spent on the player

IRL when Beckham left Man Utd, rumor has it that around half of Man Utds merchandising sales left with him. he was sold for £25m so will have had a negative impact on the finances rather than positive, i think if SI was to implement this it needs to be for both good and bad.

It may annoy most Managers but it would be something to add too the game along, say an email from the board saying "we request you play "-----" due too a surge in related merchandise" or something like that...maybe

The Chairman <EyeLuvtooCellUrplaiers> has requested that MrHotBod should be included in the first team on a more regular basis due to the associated shirt sales accompanying him.

The board of directors are unhappy with the fact that you have chose to play MrHotBod far too little this season. We believe he deserves a more regular spot in the first team due to the associated commercial benefits.

Mr.I-Own-A-Oil-Well has just purchased Old-and-useless-ST for 30mil and expects you to play him regularly in your matches as Mr.I-own-A-Oil-Well idolises Old-and-useless-ST.

Gonna love more chairman interferences ya?

In addition, besides new signings a player who is experiencing a hot streak or a solid year should be accompanied by a rise in sales.

It would be great if something like that could make its way into the game. A great idea.

The Chairman <EyeLuvtooCellUrplaiers> has requested that MrHotBod should be included in the first team on a more regular basis due to the associated shirt sales accompanying him.

The board of directors are unhappy with the fact that you have chose to play MrHotBod far too little this season. We believe he deserves a more regular spot in the first team due to the associated commercial benefits.

Mr.I-Own-A-Oil-Well has just purchased Old-and-useless-ST for 30mil and expects you to play him regularly in your matches as Mr.I-own-A-Oil-Well idolises Old-and-useless-ST.

This is something I would like to see!!

Only if you can reply back, yes but looks how he has played he is crap, this other guy is alot better

Archived