Glory hunting

depends what you want, if you want to build your own team try man city becuase of all their money, if you want a squad already packed with talent try Barca, Real Madrid or Chelsea. Liverpool and Arsenal have a few players ou can build a team around with Arsenal having plenty of quality youngsters and Man Utd also have a good core with plenty of depth.

Man Utd. have a good youth set-up, so it would be good fun to develop their players. Maybe Man City because their team isnt bad but you'll have plenty of money to buy new players. Then if you want a tight budget for the first season, but have good players, then id say Liverpool.

I'm assuming that Man City are too rich, Barcelona too good and Real Madrid too good AND too rich.

Sorry, I just don't like Serie A.

I suppose Liverpool and Arsenal are underachieving IRL.

Yeah Man City are stupidly rich, but their squad could do with a bit of improving (where the money comes handy)

I'd say Arsenal, i havent been them but they have good players and a few decent youth players.

glory hunting is pretty much ALL I do, except when managing my favourite team. For me pleasure in Football Manager is 99% derived from watching real games and being inspired to recreate a particular style/tactic or working with players I really like, and that's not something I get watching Kidderminster. At most I will stretch to trying to take a faded power back to the top. Other than that, I spend an awful lot of time managing Barca, Real, Inter.

Most enjoyable would be Real and Barca for the effortless attacking and minimal defensive worries, relative to the league, and bearing in mind how much time they spend attacking. They are hard to top in that department.

glory hunting is pretty much ALL I do, except when managing my favourite team. For me pleasure in Football Manager is 99% derived from watching real games and being inspired to recreate a particular style/tactic or working with players I really like, and that's not something I get watching Kidderminster. At most I will stretch to trying to take a faded power back to the top. Other than that, I spend an awful lot of time managing Barca, Real, Inter.

Most enjoyable would be Real and Barca for the effortless attacking and minimal defensive worries, relative to the league, and bearing in mind how much time they spend attacking. They are hard to top in that department.

That's part of the fun i get from big clubs too, love watching games on the 3d pitch. But i like to balance that out with the fun i get from smaller clubs also.

Why don't you take a lower league team to the top? Much more fulfilling.

I took Cambridge United into the Championship and got stuck in mid-table.

I want to build a team, not have to constantly make a new one every transfer window.

Also, I did it with a very effective 4-3-3 formation designed to win every game 1-0. The new formation I've designed requires players with flair and creativity. I just want to have a bit of fun.

Archived