Why is it sometimes the "Ask Assistant" feature isn't available?

Not sure, i've had it happen also but when it did it was in friendlies against teams that i could easily put 10 goals past so maybe it's due to the importance of the fixture and reputation of the team your facing.

The feature was meant to suggest that your assistant had insufficient knowledge of the team/country to give you any relevant advice. Even if he has no experience of scouting Germany, it is hard to understand why he cant comment on a major international team, so it clearly needs some adjustment.

Its because he has low tactical knowledge

I just don't buy that. He has good tactical knowledge. Besiodes before the match he would give me a report of "Germany like to play a 4-5-1 formation and like to mix it up and are a very organised defence. We should use fast defenders. We should look out for danager man player X as he has good pace" etc etc so Ass Man clearly done some research.

I just don't buy that. He has good tactical knowledge. Besiodes before the match he would give me a report of "Germany like to play a 4-5-1 formation and like to mix it up and are a very organised defence. We should use fast defenders. We should look out for danager man player X as he has good pace" etc etc so Ass Man clearly done some research.

Yeah, I once sacked my ass man (for being stupid at a press conference) and hired someone with good a tactical rating specifically for opponents instructions, only to find he knew absolutely nothing about anybody.

Archived